The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
he purpose of this assignment is to help familiarize you with AT, Apps, and emerging technologies to support employment, education, and recreation that can be used by individuals with disabilities.
Recommendation: You may choose to complete this assignment individually, but recommend that you connect with a classmate and complete the assignment together.
You have several options for completing the AT assignment. You will choose one option>
1) Apps for employment
2) Apps for education (for all ages)
3) Video/case studies of AT use for employment (i.e. feature news stories, human interest stories of AT under development or in use by individuals with disabilities)
4) Video/case studies of AT use for recreation/social interaction/independent living
5) Ex: Video case study: Emerging technologies (ET) that might benefit individuals with disabilities.
a. Example: NOT IMPOSSIBLE LABS: http://www.notimpossible.com
b. TAP,wearable keyboard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtSQT8lS4vo
1.) Definition of Assistive Technology (you may use the definition found in the slides for class 5 (AT)
2.) Name of APP/AT/emerging technology
3.) Source (URL, where to find it) including screenshot/picture of APP/AT/ET
4.) Purpose (2-3 major uses)
5.) Who can benefit? (age level, populations)
6.) Accessibility (include any issues regarding downloading APP, ability to use with voice, hands free, voice activation, etc. (2-3 key features)
7.) Cost $ (for APP, note if there are free versions, and versions that cost)
1. Complete Self-scored rubric. If you are working with a partner, write both names on the rubric, including the student numbers.
2. Use person-first language, even if the website does not.
3. Minimum of 3 full length pages double spaced. You will not be penalized if you write more than 3 pages.
4. Include the photos, screen shot – they may be located anywhere in the write up.
5. Typed, check writing mechanics (spelling and grammar).
6. Assignment will be uploaded on blackboard. If you are working with a partner, you will both need to upload the assignment for your points.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more