The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
You must respond to 3 students post and each post shall be at least one paragraph long (five sentences) supported by literature where appropriate. You are responding to the students paper I will send to you separately. The papers are consisted of these five questions:
(1) What are the Key standards for ethics and independence in audits?
(2) Provide a brief summary of each of the key areas in audit reports? (See page 171 of Government Auditing Standards, Standard 7.08)
(3) How can the Government Auditing Standards be helpful to law enforcement agencies even if they don’t claim to follow all the standards in the audits?
(4) How can internal/external audits prevent problems, provide correction, and recognition of superior policies or work product?
(5) For the final paper, what topic or area would you like to conduct an audit? What will the challenges with the audit be and what type of important information would the audit provide?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more