The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Why do you want to pursue your dental education at New York University?
Founded in 1865, NYU College of Dentistry is the third oldest and the most comprehensive oral healthcare center in the US, educating nearly 10 percent of our nation’s dentists. NYU offers professional training leading to the D.D.S. degree, as well as advanced education in the dental specialties
2. What about the University of Washington School of Dentistry’s predoctoral program aligns with your career and/or personal goals and motivates your desire to apply?
3. Describe what you have done collaboratively to successfully accomplish a goal. Be sure to include your role on the team.
4. Please briefly describe a significant setback or challenge you have faced. What have you learned from it, and how have you applied those lessons learned in becoming the person you are today?
5. Of the extracurricular, community service and/or employment activities you have participated in over the last few years, please choose one and tell us the most important thing you learned about yourself and how you are applying what you have learned in your personal growth.
6. The School of Dentistry seeks to identify applicants who not only demonstrate academic and professional promise, it also seeks those whose background and life experiences enrich the diversity of the student body and the spirit of inclusion. One’s background and life experiences help form their unique perspectives on many things and add to the diversity of each dental school class. Please describe what you feel is the most important element of diversity that you would bring to the school and your class.
7. Many in our community are unable to access dental care for many reasons (e.g., no insurance, limited financial resources, lack of providers who accept public insurance). What role do you see yourself playing to address access to care dilemmas while you are in school and in your post-graduate career?
8. In your opinion, is there an area in your application that you think is not an adequate representation of you or your abilities, or may be preceived as a weakness?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more