The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
You will produce a PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes included on each slide of the PowerPoint. This presentation will focus on creating a transitioning program. The transitioning program needs to involve peer intervention/facilitation in some manner as a component of the program. The program must address transitions a school-age student might experience. The transition could be career- and academic-related (e.g., elementary to middle school, middle to high school, school-to-work, high school to college, etc.) or related to life transitions (e.g., divorce, military deployment, childhood to adolescence, adolescence to young adulthood, ect.).
Your presentation must answer the following questions:
· How does the transitioning program fit in the ASCA National Model?
· Does the transitioning program address specific ASCA standards and student competencies?
· How will the transitioning program be implemented?
· Who will be involved in the transitioning program?
· Will the transitioning program involve a classroom guidance unit?
· Will the transitioning program involve small groups?
· Will the transitioning program involve a school-wide presentation?
· Will the transitioning program be a combination of approaches and activities?
· Will the transitioning program have a parent communication piece?
· How will peer intervention/facilitation be used in the transitioning program?
· How will the transitioning program be evaluated for effectiveness?
Use your textbook, suggested course readings, and other resources of your choosing in order to create the transitioning program. You must include at least 2 scholarly sources in addition to your textbook and course readings to support your assertions. Your presentation must be in current APA format.
This assignment is due March 4th by 10:30 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 6.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more