The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Assignment 3: Got MOOC?
In this assignment, you will learn about Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and their impact on adults and education.
To learn more about MOOCs, read the article titled “7 Things You Should Know About MOOCs”. Next, use the Internet or Strayer Library to locate two (2) additional articles on your own.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper responding to the items below:
Note: Make each numbered item below a heading in your paper.
1. Analyze three (3) advantages and three (3) disadvantages of MOOCs. Provide support for your analysis.
2. Compare and contrast MOOCs to a traditional online course. Propose one (1) use case in which a MOOC could be more beneficial to an adult learner than taking a traditional online course.
3. Discuss the main reasons why, as an adult learner, you may choose to take a MOOC. Explain the type of MOOC you would take, and specify why you would select this type of MOOC.
4. Suggest at least two (2) ways that MOOCs are or are not relevant to your current career. Justify your response.
5. Explore both the future of MOOCs and their potential impact on adult education, lifelong learning, and training.
6. Provide a reference page including the three (3) articles used in this paper.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the definitions, goals, and purposes of adult education, training, and lifelong learning.
· Compare and contrast adult education, training, and lifelong learning with traditional post-secondary education.
· Explore the various participants in adult education, training, and lifelong learning activities.
· Analyze the various providers and venues of adult education, training, and lifelong learning programs.
· Explore various credit and non-credit programs, services, and activities available to adult learners.
· Examine the impact of technology on adult education, training, and lifelong learning programs.
· Write clearly and concisely about adult education, training, and lifelong learning using proper writing mechanics.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in adult education, training, and lifelong learning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more