The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Denise has not attended school for several years. However, she has decided to approach school differently this time. She is approaching her current college experience with a growth mindset. To be an effective 21st-century learner, she should be mindful of which of the following factors?
2. Margaret has learned that formal language is appropriate to use in her academic communication, rather than informal language. When Margaret communicates, she should __________.
3. Stimuli taken in by the five senses are __________.
4. One of the reasons the Let Me Learn (LML) Process is effective for learners is because __________.
5. Maria is a 21st-century learner and has recently begun her first online college experience. She is married, has two young children, and works full time. She tends to have a very full schedule and finds that she is often distracted. Maria may find that __________.
6. Justine is pursuing her college degree and is currently in the middle of her academic program. Throughout her classes, she has reflected on her experiences, utilized feedback she has received, interacted with the learning community to acquire new knowledge, and applied new approaches when confronted with obstacles. Justine __________.
7. Tabitha reads through the textbook for her class using critical-reading techniques. Additionally, she is reflecting on what she has learned and how she can apply this information to different areas of life. Tabitha is demonstrating __________.
8. Which of the following statements about multitasking is true?
9. Jeannette is reading her text for class. According to the LML Process, she is taking in stimuli through one of the five senses. In this current learning experience, she is taking information in through sight. As she does so, these stimuli are processed by __________.
10. John’s first experience as a college student was during the 20th century. Although he did not complete college during this time, he remembers that his learning experience was primarily focused on __________.
11. What is the first learning activity in Week 1?
12. The Ashford University Student Resource introduced this week is:
13. According to the Week 1 Instructor Guidance, the first thing you should do before completing any work is to…
14. Each of the following are success factors addressed in the Week 1 discussion except:
15. Which of the following is true about the Week 1 Reflective Journal assignment?
1. Justine is pursuing her college degree and is currently in the middle of her academic program. Throughout her classes, she has reflected on her experiences, utilized feedback she has received, interacted with the learning community to acquire new knowledge, and applied new approaches when confronted with obstacles. Justine __________.
2. As Eric watches a video for his class, he is aware that what he is taking in is passing through the brain–mind interface, which consists of four filters – Sequence, Precision, Technical Reasoning, and Confluence. Eric has learned that __________.
3. Beth is a 21st-century learner and is about to begin her college experience. She is assessing her readiness as a learner and has learned that these aspects are important for success in learning: __________.
4. John’s first experience as a college student was during the 20th century. Although he did not complete college during this time, he remembers that his learning experience was primarily focused on __________.
5. Sheila is learning about her Learning Patterns and her own unique way of taking in the world around her. Understanding how she uses the four filters that make up the brain–mind interface will allow Sheila to __________.
6. Tania owns a computer, a tablet, and a smartphone and relies on all of her digital devices not just for school, but for taking in information in other areas of life. However, because she is constantly receiving information through the devices she is connected to, she also recognizes that __________.
7. Ken has worked all day and has an assignment due at the end of the night for his class. However, he has not yet read the week’s readings. He pulls up the chapter in his text and quickly skims through it. He attempts to memorize the information and does not reflect on what he is learning. He quickly completes the assignment and submits it. Ken is demonstrating __________.
8. One of the reasons the Let Me Learn (LML) Process is effective for learners is because __________.
9. Michael struggled with math as a child. Years later, as an adult, he tells those around him that he knows he will not do well in his college math classes. He feels that he is not good at math, and he does not think any effort he puts forth will lead to a good grade. Michael __________.
10. Samantha is a nontraditional student who has decided to return to school. She is employed full time and is a single parent. She has also overcome challenges in her life and is demonstrating determination, resilience, and focus on her goals. Samantha is demonstrating __________.
11. Who is the author of the textbook?
12. The purpose of the Post Your Introduction forum is to take attendance.
13. Which of the following is true about the Week 1 Reflective Journal assignment?
14. According to the Week 1 Instructor Guidance, the first thing you should do before completing any work is to…
15. According to the Week 1 Guidance, what is a good time management strategy?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more