The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Assignment 4: Reflection: Theories into Practice
For this assignment, you will reflect on the present adult learning theories that you have studied in the course. You will use such reflections in order to develop your own theory and then speculate upon the future of adult education theories.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of three (3) adult learning theories that you have studied throughout the course. Evaluate the soundness of each theory in the way it addresses its target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the adult learning processes.
2. Develop your own adult learning theory in which you:
a. Indicate related theories to which you subscribe and thus have influenced your new theory. Justify your response.
b. Describe the target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the learning processes that your new theory seeks to address.
c. Determine the primary manner in which your theory would serve a particular population.
d. Analyze the existing void within adult learning theories that your new theory seeks to fill.
3. Predict the future path of the field of adult education, and suggest whether or not existing learning theories—including yours—would address the challenges of serving a diverse adult learner population. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Recommend an approach to designing an inclusive theory for adult learning. Defend or challenge the following assertion: One inclusive theory would meet the needs of adult learners within McLuhan’s global village. Justify your response.
5. Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
I have attached the directions, 3 previous assignments for your view and the book reference.
Merriam, S. B., Caffarella, R. S., & Baumgartner, L. M. (2007). Learning in adulthood: A comprehensive guide (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Wiley.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more