The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Write a 2 page with 700 words (at a minimum), in 12- point font, Times New Roman, and single spaced, create your response to the following questions:
(1) What are the forms of Internal and External Oversight?
(2) What do you believe is the best model in law enforcement and why?
(3) What are the similarities between law enforcement oversight in the UK and the US ?
(4) Explore the web for external law enforcement oversight groups. Provide a synopsis of the group website you explored and the type of positions they take regarding law enforcement. If you are in a specific type of law enforcement role, focus on an oversight group providing oversight in your field.
(5) After reviewing the description of the final paper in the syllabus, what type of audit would you want to do for the final paper in this course- be specific?
Here is the description of the research paper in the syllabus:
Research Paper: Students will complete a research paper. The paper will be 10-12 pages in length, not including the cover page, table of contents, reference page, or appendices. Students will conduct a review or audit of materials of their choice. The audit or review will be informed by the practices identified in this course and the academic material. The review can be documents at their workplace or from another source. In all cases, the documents must be ones that would normally be open to public inspection and not be comprised of any confidential or protected materials. The paper will contain protocols identified in class and consistent with government audit standards. The paper will also provide an overview of the industry standards/best practices for the audited or reviewed topic. It will conclude with clear and detailed recommendations recommended as a result of the audit or review. Pick a topic and set of documents that can be reviewed and audited by the week 8 deadline.
Please use references and in-text citation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more