The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
The matrix that will be used by the professor to review final paper:
1. Macro alignment – Country specific/ and sector/ subsector specific – 10 points
– I chose Primary Education System of Afghanistan.
2. Alignment between challenges/ issues selected and conceptual framework/s chosen – 25 points.
3. Main body of the paper that both describes the chosen sector/ sub-sector and the analysis using the conceptual framework/s – 30 points
– The conceptual framework MUST be compared/analysed with the conceptual framework mentioned in one of the attachments (chapter 2 or 3 of Cummings & Williams).
4. Conclusions/ Policy recommendations/ Final thoughts based on the analysis – 20 points
5. Paper clarity, succinctness, formatting and references (Chicago), 20-30 pages DOUBLE SPACED (closer to 20 better) – 15 points
– Please refer to the attached doc. Chicago Manual of Style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more