The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Topic: What African Leaders can do strategically that would impact the continent positively in the Future.
This project consists of two parts:
· Part one is a speech in the form of a position paper that you will prepare for presentation at the international conference on leadership using the assigned reading and other sources. The speech should be 1200 words (±10% excluding abstract and references) to outline the main points of your presentation. Include organizational leadership and biblical worldview concepts within a global perspective as you seek to persuade an audience of your peers.
· Show an understanding of strategic thinking, a global future, and driving forces topics
· Show an understanding of cause-effect relationships between concepts and outcomes
· Show integration of organizational leadership and biblical worldview
· Part two is a PowerPoint presentation comprising 8-10 slides that you will create to accompany your speech. Refer to the writing guidelines for what is anticipated in a typical position paper (that is how to argue the point of your speech).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more