The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Your midterm consists of five questions, each worth 20 points. They are broad critical thinking questions that ask you to really use your head and justify your responses. I would like for each question response to be at least 250 words long and chock full of as many specific examples you can pack in. DO NOT plagiarize any portion of this test from the book or a website. If you do, you will receive a zero for the test. If you need to learn more about plagiarism and how not to do it, go to this website: www.plagiarism.org. You will need to conduct outside research for these questions, and I want you to use good, college level sources (no wikipedia) and your textbook to guide you. For instance, have a look at human rights websites, or the website of the American Anthropological Association. Please ask me for help if you have any questions at all. Please cite your resources at the end of the exam.
1. Can there be any universal human rights? What issues can be raised when trying to assert universal human rights? Who should decide what universal human rights should be, and what about those who disagree with them? What organizations are already trying to address this issue?
2. Give examples of how ethnocentrism functions in a culture. Do you think that ethnocentrism can ever be a good thing? First, define ethnocentrism.
3. What are some examples of ethical considerations with which an anthropologist must be concerned when conducting fieldwork? Use the American Anthropological Association website to help you here.
4. Imagine you are designing a training course for business people who will be working and securing deals in another country. What are some aspects of culture in general that you may wish to cover? What are some of the cultural differences that can make people uncomfortable when meeting or doing business (this is a general question, and I am looking for general categories here. If you have specific cultural examples, great!)
5. Consider the climate in which you live. What technological adaptations help you to function? Are there any biological features you possess which have helped you to adapt?
Source: Book- Cultural Anthropology By: Serena Nanda & Richard L. Warms 12th Edition
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more