The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Who had the greatest influence in the field of logic, particularly with his invention of the syllogism as a tool for deductive reasoning?
2. “Philosophy” literally means:
3. Which one of these did the Greeks consider the most important of the Arts?
4. A structural system in which vertical supports or columns support horizontal beams.
5. Who was Plato’s teacher?
6. The Parthenon was located in what Greek city?
7. In the introduction video from this week, who said “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves”?
8. When used in the philosophical sense, this word takes on the meaning of the rational principles that govern and develops the universe. What is this word?
9. Who created One of Greece’s famous statue “Discobolus” (the Discus-Thrower)?
10. Aristotle’s influence has perhaps been greatest in which field?
11. This Greek doctrine is concerned with the ethical, ideal, or universal element in an artwork as distinguished from its emotional appeal.
12. Greek word translated to mean “diligence in the pursuit of moral and physical excellence”.
13. Most ancient Greek cities developed around a fortified hilltop. What was this hilltop called?
14. Who lived first?
15. The original Constitution is housed in what building?
16. Professional philosopher- who became the leading teachers in Athens were called:
17. The Greek marketplace where philosophy was debated was called the ____:
18. Who said “Man is the measure of all things”?
19. Which one of these is not in the Greek order of columns?
20. This early Greek philosopher taught that “number” was the essence of all things.
21. Socrates was well known for his method of teaching by asking questions, not really having the answers.
22. Socrates was sentenced to death for treason.
23. Plato gave the fullest expression of his idealistic philosophy in the Republic.
24. The Greeks had a low regard for education and felt that children should learn best without a tutor or teacher.
25. Thousands of Socrates own personal writing have helped carry on his legacy.
26. The Parthenon was dedicated to the Greek goddess Athena.
27. The Greeks felt that music was not important and thus did not teach their youth this art.
28. Aristotle and Plato were materialists and Socrates was an idealist.
29. The Greeks view the individual as paramount because personal achievements were the measure of all things.
30. Socrates’ favorite student was Aristotle.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more