The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Use APA style in writing your paper, Times New Roman, 12-pitch font, double-spaced, one-inch margins top, 8 pages, and 20 slide presentation about the paper.
2. must cite five primary sources in the bibliography. A primary source is a book on that person, an article out of an academic journal (Newsweek, US New and World Report, Time, etc. are NOT academic journals) or another written essay on that person. The key is to use publications created by authors who directly observed the public figure. Internet articles are usually not primary sources!
3. Evaluate their leader by analyzing the leader’s behaviors using the Five Practices of Effective Leaders by Kouzes and Posner; Students should have approximately one page of analysis for each practice.
Analysis of the person’s leadership according to the Five Exemplary Practices of Leaders (Five Practices of Effective Leaders by Kouzes and Posner):
For this, students may must address each practice and should focus on those practices that their person best illustrates. For example, Theodore Roosevelt was very charismatic and illustrated Model the Way effectively, much more than he Enabled Others to Act. Students should acknowledge that Roosevelt did not enable others to act very well and offer possible reasons why he did not, then focus his/her comments on Model the Way.
4. Students must describe how their leader illustrated one leadership theory studied during the course of this semester. For example, Abraham Lincoln’s leadership style used situational leadership by… This analysis should take approximately one page for each theory. discussion of other leadership concepts, theories, models, or other aspects
5. Speculate on this person’s DISC profile, his dominate three strengths from StrengthFinder, and the four letter personality profile. Provide a summary of what you believe, based on your research, their DISC profile would represent, three strengths that StrengthsFinder may have identified, and their probable personality profile (four letter code) and why. This should take approximately one page.
6. Students should also provide a brief overview and conclusion of their leader. The introduction should include a short personal biographical sketch of the person–where they were born, when, what their childhood was like, who they married history of where they grew up, challenges in their life, etc. This should be no more than one page for both the introduction and conclusion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more