The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
TWO ASSIGNMENTS PLEASE
Module 2 – SLP BUS503
Models of Organizational Change and Transformation: Nadler-Tushman Congruence Model
In the SLP, you will analyze the same company that you did for Module 1’s SLP, but this time you will use the Nadler-Tushman Congruence Model for organizational change. This will allow you to build your skills at applying different models.
Refer to the required and optional readings for this module, and any other readings which will help you in implementing organizational change.
Write a 3 page paper in which you analyze an organization of your choice using the Nadler-Tushman Congruence Model.
Keys to the Assignment
The key aspects of this assignment that should be covered in your paper include:
· Analyze the subject company/organization using the Nadler-Tushman Congruence Model framework.
· Thoroughly examine each of the key areas of the model.
· Identify in which box each piece of data relates, and justify why.
· How well does the model work in this situation?
· What did you learn from applying the model to your subject organization that you didn’t know before?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper will be evaluated using the following five (5) criteria:
· Assignment-Driven Criteria (Precision and Breadth): Does the paper fully address all Keys to the Assignment? Are the concepts behind the Keys to the Assignment addressed accurately and precisely using sound logic? Does the paper meet minimum length requirements?
· Critical Thinking (Critical Thinking and Depth): Does the paper demonstrate graduate-level analysis, in which information derived from multiple sources, expert opinions, and assumptions has been critically evaluated and synthesized in the formulation of a logical set of conclusions? Does the paper address the topic with sufficient depth of discussion and analysis?
· Business Writing (Clarity and Organization): Is the paper well written (clear, developed logically, and well organized)? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary appropriate for graduate-level work? Are section headings included in all papers? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of responding to the Keys to the Assignment, or is justification/support instead conveyed through excessive use of direct quotations?
· Effective Use of Information (Information Literacy and References): Does the paper demonstrate that the student has read, understood and can apply the background materials for the module? If required, has the student demonstrated effective research, as evidenced by student’s use of relevant and quality (library?) sources? Do additional sources used in paper provide strong support for conclusions drawn, and do they help in shaping the overall paper?
· Citing Sources: Does the student demonstrate understanding of APA Style of referencing, by inclusion of proper end references and in-text citations (for paraphrased text and direct quotations) as appropriate? Have all sources (e.g., references used from the Background page, the assignment readings, and outside research) been included, and are these properly cited? Have all end references been included within the body of the paper as in-text citations?
Tips and Suggestions
Please note the following tips or suggestions:
· You may use a simple diagram (such as a Fishbone diagram (Force Field Analysis) or a process visual) to highlight important factors. However, do not use the diagram in lieu of valuable analysis (or to take up valuable writing space) – it should be in addition to your paper of 3-4 pages of analysis.
· Just because you have written the minimum number of pages does not mean that you have adequately covered the topic. Err on the side of more writing rather than less.
· Do not use every piece of data in the case.
· Include a cover page and reference page, in addition to the 3-4 pages of analysis described above.
· Include headings for all papers greater than 2 pages (basically all papers), but do not use headings as “space fillers.”
· Cite AND reference all sources that you use in your work, including those that you do not quote but paraphrase. This means include citations and quotation marks for direct quotes of more than 5 words, and citations for that information which you have “borrowed” or paraphrased from other sources.
· Follow the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper.
Submit your paper by the end of this module.
Module 2 – SLP LED520
In this module, you will be measuring your personal cultural values and comparing it to Hofstede’s dimensions of culture for the culture in which you live. Please start by filling out the following instrument: CVSCALE: The Five-Dimensional Measure of Personal Cultural Values. Then in your weekly journal, reflect on the following questions:
1. What did the CVSCALE reveal about your cultural values?
2. How does this compare to your own country’s values according to Hofstede’s research?
3. What other insights about cultural values have you gained from this questionnaire, the readings, and other aspects of the course so far that will be valuable to you in leading across different cultures?
The following article may be helpful to you in interpreting your results and reflecting on the insights from this assessment on leadership:
Yoo, B., Naveen D., & Lenartowicz, T. (2011). “Measuring Hofstede’s Five Dimensions of Cultural Values at the Individual Level: Development and Validation of CVSCALE,” Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 23 (3/4), 193–210.
SLP Assignment Expectations
· The journal is a cumulative document—you turn in all previous entries with each module,
· Include the results from the assessment in your journal.
· Each module should add 2 pages.
· The journal should be thoughtful and insightful, integrating learnings from the assessment with other activities in the module and course.
· The format for the journal is less formal than an academic papers (e.g. you can use the 1st person), but you should use headings to organize your thoughts and guide the reader and cite any sources where you are using information, data, or text from an outside source.
· Any references should be prepared in APA format in a combined reference list at the end of the journal.
· Your journal should be edited and error-free.
· Submit your finished paper to TLC by the assignment due date.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more