The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
After reading Chapters 10, 15-19 and respond to the following in the discussion board. (Textbook:Career Information, Career Counseling, and Career Development 11th ed. Duane Brown)
1. Differentiate among the various approaches to career development assessment.
2. Identify several types of inventories and qualitative approaches that can be used in the assessment process.
3.(SCHOOL COUNSELING MAJORS ONLY) Discuss the career development program in the context of the ASCA national model and identify the steps in developing a career development program for each level of a public school.
4. Identify the problems associated with developing a career development program in a post-secondary institution.
5. Describe the guidelines consumers should follow when selecting a career counselor.
6. Discuss the dual aims of career development in industry.
7. What is the objective of program evaluation?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more