The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. In the video, The Role of the Teacher in Changing Lives, Jesus is described as the Master Teacher and examples are given to show how he interacted with his learners. What can you take from this lesson to apply to your own classroom?
2. Studies by Christopher Jencks revealed that there is little evidence that school reform efforts
3. Elaborate language typically includes
4. Problems with the way classrooms operate—inappropriate curriculum and instruction, difficulty in teaching conditions, teacher perceptions of student inadequacy, large classes and negative teacher and peer expectations—and the social context thus created suggest that
5. Homogeneous grouping of low achievers has some drawbacks because teachers often
6. Technical workers, technicians, and sales personnel would probably be in the
7. Educators who adopt the environmentalist position concerning the development of intelligence would probably support
8. James Coleman’s study of U.S. public schools reported that the most important variable affecting student achievement was
9. Research that supports environment more strongly than heredity as a factor in student achievement most consistently emphasizes that
10. People who have common ancestry and generally are similar in language, religion, and other cultural patterns belong to the same
11. Socioeconomic status is used primarily to classify people by their
12. People who have common ancestry and physical characteristics are members of the same
13. The _______________________ are often the third or fourth generation to live in poverty and depend on public assistance.
14. Concentrated poverty schools are located in
15. According to proponents of the environmental disadvantage theory,
16. Advocates of resistance theory maintain that working-class students show resistance in schools partly because school norms and expectations
17. Studies show that when working-class students accept academically oriented school norms, they
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more