The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
EACH ASSIGNMENT SHOULD BE A SEPARATE DOCUMENT.
Your friend asks you if you had a good time when you went out on a date with his cousin last night.
Self-disclosure: I didn’t have a great time, but then we were just getting to know each other. I don’t think that we had much in common.
Silence: If I don’t answer or don’t say anything, my friend might think it was worse than I do.
Lying: Your cousin was a lot of fun and the movie was great.
Equivocating: First dates are really times of discovery, aren’t they?
Hinting: I don’t think I have to have a great time every night.
Which response is most effective? Which is most ethical? I think equivocating is effective.
While I wasn’t exactly self-disclosing with my friend, I just don’t want to tell him how boring I think his
cousin is. I haven’t lied and both of them can save face, too.
You are applying to rent an apartment that prohibits animals. You have a cat.
Number of questions presented in this activity: 5 questions.
Question 1: (Required)
Question 2: (Required)
Question 3: (Required)
Question 4: (Required)
Question 5: (Required)
Which responses are most effective? Which are most ethical?
To demonstrate the principles of love languages and effective use of interpersonal communication skills through “gifting” a close interpersonal relationship.
Please research the 5 Love Languages. Set a time when you can interview your selected person, at least ½ hour. Choose a quiet, comfortable environment where you will be able to listen effectively. The goal of your interview is to learn how your selected person most likes to receive expressions of affection.
You might begin by sharing the five love languages with them and asking some versions of the following questions:
1. Based on the descriptions in this section and this piece, which of the five love languages is most appealing to you to receive?
2. Can you share a story/example of a time when you received affection this way?
3. Which is the most challenging/uncomfortable love language for you to receive?
4. Can you share a story/example of a time when you received affection this way?
5. What changes do you think you could make in the way you receive affectionate messages in your close relationships?
Please describe the person that you chose to interview and your relationship with them. Then, post their responses to the questions
Write a personal reflection paper, at least 1.5 pages long, double spaced, typed, include the following:
1. What did you learn about your selected person and their preferred love languages from your interview? What was challenging about the interview? What surprised you?
2. How does their preferred love languages differ from yours? Did this make it difficult to plan your special event?
3. Comment on planning your Love Language Event. How did you come up with your ideas? What was easy and what was challenging?
4. Comment on implementing your Love Language Event. What was enjoyable? What was challenging? Did it go as you’d planned?
5. Comment on the Love Language Project in general. What did you learn? About the other person? About yourself?
6. How might what you learned during this Love Language Project affect your expressions of affection in other relationships?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more