The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Lesson Plan for a chosen Content Area (English/Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science or other).
After selecting the standards to focus on, students will design and implement a variety of
instructional strategies to develop and integrate the second language domains: listening,
speaking, reading, and writing for at least one level of proficiency (WIDA). Students will infuse
their lesson plan with technology. Students will complete the ELD Lesson Plan Template and
include samples/visuals of activities. Students will develop formative and summative
assessments for their WIDA/ELD Lesson Plan
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE LESSON PLAN:
Using the English Language Development (ELD) Lesson Plan template provided, develop a
content-based lesson plan appropriate for your subject of interest and modify it to
accommodate English Language Learners. Choose a content lesson in math, science, language
arts, social studies or other. Focus on one particular lesson for example, teaching “the water
cycle” in one class period. Make sure to include technology and cooperative learning.
• Complete the Introduction.
• Choose at least one WIDA level to address during this lesson.
• List the Florida standards.
• Check all WIDA Standards that apply.
• Create Content Objectives.
• Create Language Objectives for all four domains for your chosen WIDA levels.
• List Materials and Technology. You must infuse your lesson with technology.
• List important vocabulary to pre-teach.
• Complete the implementation section. Make sure to make a cultural connection!
• Identify at all ESOL Strategies used.
• Check all the grouping options used. Must have at least one form of Cooperative Learning.
• Check the 21st Century Skills used.
• Identify Formative and Summative Assessments for Content & Language Objectives.
• Briefly explain how you would teach this lesson in a different way to any students who did not
master the learning outcomes the first time.
Multicultural Lesson Plans: https://www.colorincolorado.org/article/how-develop-
WIDA Standards: https://wida.wisc.edu/sites/default/files/resource/2012-ELD-
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more